Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) for the year 2013.
Number of vacancies to be filled by the recruitment process in BSF, CRPF, CISF and ITBP are 424.
Eligibility for 2013 UPSC Central Armed Police Force recruitment exam is
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be above 20 years and below 25 years as of 1st August 2013, 5 years upper age limit for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (For more details about OBC relaxations and ex service men relaxations visit UPSC website)
- Must have bachelor degree graduation or equivalent technical degree from any recognized university (those who appeared for the final year examinations can also apply but must be passed by the time of recruitment)
- Must meet prescribed physical and medical standards set by UPSC
- Possession of NCC B or C certificates is an added advantage only at the time of personal test or interview
Application fee for the recruitment test is Rs 200 (No fee for female, SC and ST category candidates). Application fee can be paid at any SBI branch by cash or through SBI net banking facility or by using credit or debit card.
Applications should be submitted online and the Last date to submit application for 2013 UPSC Central Armed Police Force recruitment test is 5th August 2013.
Admission cards for the examination will be available from three weeks before the exam and should be downloaded online only. Admission cards will not be sent by Post.
Exam centres for UPSC Central Armed Police Force 2013 exam are
- Agartala, Ahmadabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Visakhapatnam
Exam centers for the applicants will be provided in first apply first served process. Once the number of candidates of any exam center capacity is reached (except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur ) , candidates should choose another centre from other available exam centers.
There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
For more detailed information about the examination visit www.upsc.gov.in
To apply for 2013 UPSC Central Armed Police Force exam visit www.upsconline.nic.in
Tag:2013 capf exam, 2013 central armed police force recruitment, 2013 upsc capf exam, 2013 upsc capf exam centres, exam centers of upsc central armed force police exam, last date to apply to upsc central armed police force 2013 exam, upsc assistamt commandants exam, upsc central armed police forces exam