Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to various post graduate diploma courses for the academic year 2014-15.
IIMC offers PG Diploma courses in the following subjects
- PG Diploma course in Journalism (English), New Delhi, Dhenkanal (Odisha), Aizawl (Mizoram), Amravati (Maharashtra), Jammu (J&K) and Kottayam (Kerala)
- PG Diploma course in Journalism (Hindi), New Delhi
- PG Diploma in Radio and Television Journalism, New Delhi
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations, New Delhi
- PG Diploma course in Journalism (Odia), Dhenkanal (Odisha)
Candidates with any bachelors degree and those who are appearing before their final exams in 2014 can apply for the courses.
Selection will be based on an entrance examination which will be held on 31st May 2014 at Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Lucknow, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Jammu, Srinagar, Kochi, Nagpur, Aizawl and Guwahati.
Application forms for the courses can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (Rs 70) envelope of 27×17 cm size along with a DD of Rs 1200 (Rs 1100 for SC,ST,OBC,PH) drawn in favor of Registrar IIMC at New Delhi, from IIMC New Delhi or IIMC Dhenkanal (Odisha).
Application forms can also be downloaded online and filled in application form should be sent along with the DD of amount mentioned above.
Application form requests and filled in application forms should be sent to Registrar, IIMC, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi -110067.
Last date for submitting applications for IIMC 2014 PG Diploma courses is 30th April 2014.
For more detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and to download application forms visit www.iimc.gov.in