Government of Karnataka invites Only Online applications from eligible candidates for 2014 Karnataka State Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET).
Aspiring candidates should apply through KARTET’s website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
2014 Karnataka State Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) Registration Process
- Candidates are advised to visit the website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in and click on Online application for KARTET 2014 link, which will then redirected to the website www.caconline.in, there candidates can choose any server link
- After choosing any server candidates have to click on the Registration link and have register by providing required details and have to Login after registration
- After login, candidates have to provide their personal details and generate Challan to pay the examination fee
- The candidates have to provide scanned images of Photograph and Signature
- Finally have to download confirmation page/ Generate Application form
Application fee for only Paper I or II is Rs 500 for General and OBC (Rs 250 for SC/ST/CI/PH) and for both papers Rs 800 for General and OBC (Rs 400 for SC/ST/CI/PH)
Application fee have to paid to CAC (Centralized Admission Cell) account with State Bank of Mysore by using the Challan which was generated during registration
Last date for applying for 2014 Karnataka State Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) is 3rd May 2014.
Karnataka State Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2014 will be conducted on 1st June 2014.
For more detailed information, submitting applications visit website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in