Certificate courses offered by NIFT for the year 2013-14 and the course fees are
- Clothing Production Technology – Course Fee: Rs 60,000
- Fashion and Clothing Technology – Course Fee: Rs 65,000
- Fashion Retail Management – Course Fee: Rs 65,000
- Fashion Integration and Marketing Application for Textiles – Course Fee: Rs 60,000
- Garments Exports Merchandising Management – Course Fee: Rs 65,000
- Design and Pattern Making for Ethnic Apparel – Course Fee: Rs 30,000
- Designing Jewellery – Concept to CAD – Course Fee: Rs 30,000
- Multimedia and Web Design – Course Fee: Rs 40,000
Eligibility for Fashion Retail Management and Garments Exports Merchandising Management is any bachelor degree or 10th pass with 1-2 years of experience.
For other courses the eligibility is 10+2 or 10th pass with 1-2 years of experience.
Application forms can be obtained by paying Rs 100 from NIFT, Bangalore branch.
Last date to submit applications for 2013-14 NIFT certificate courses is 30th August 2013.
For more details and application forms visit www.nift.ac.in or call 9036956755