[ads1]BLDE University, Bijapur invites applications from eligible students for various programmes offered by the University for the academic year starting from the year 2013.
Admissions open in BLDE University in the following programmes
- Ph.D. in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology, ENT, General Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pulmonary Medicine and Surgery
- Post Graduate courses: M.Sc. in Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medical Biochemistry and Medical Microbiology
- Fellowship in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Eligibility is MS-ENT) or DLO
- Diploma in Medical Illustration (Eligibility is 10+2 with science or DTC or any graduation)
- Under graduate programmes: B.Sc. MLT (Eligibility: 10+2 with science)
- Certificate course in Histology Techniques (Eligibility is DMLT or B.Sc.)
- Certificate course in Embalming Techniques (Eligibility is DMLT or Health Inspector Diploma)
- Certificate course in Mortuary Techniques (Eligibility is 10th)
- Certificate in Museum Techniques (Eligibility is DMLT or B.Sc.)
- Certificate course in Operation Theater Techniques (Eligibility is ANM or 10+2 with science)
An entrance exam will be held for the selection of candidates for Ph.D. programmes which will be conducted on 10th August 2013.
Application forms can be downloaded from the BLDE University website www.bldeuniversity.org and filled in applications (along with Rs 1500 DD for Ph.D, M.Sc in favor of Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka) should be sent to The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur on or before 20th July 2013.
For more information visit www.bldeuniversity.org or email email@example.com