The courses offered by Centre of Continuing Education are
- Ecology through numbers
- Energy Sources, Power Transmission and Distribution
- Advanced Nano/Micro fabrication techniques
- Basic concepts of Project Management
- Intelligent Agents
- Analysis and Design of Composite Structures
- Introduction to the Linux Environment: OS, Commands, Shell Scripting and Utilities
- Introduction to High Voltage Engineering
- Introduction to Numerical Grid Generation and Fluid Flow Computations
- NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications for chemists and biologists
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVM): Theory and Practical Applications
- Laboratory animal management
- Preliminary course in Russian
- Advanced Sensor Technology
- Structural Analysis and Design Optimization of Mechanical Systems
- Communication Protocols Design and Testing
- Materials Technology Fundamentals
- Finite Element Method
- Wireless LANS Concepts, Installation, Troubleshooting and Testing
Eligibility for CCE evening and weekend courses is graduation in engineering or post graduation in science or humanities.
Application forms for Centre for Continuing Education weekend and evening courses will be available on their website from 24th June 2013.
Last date to submit application forms for CCE August-December 2013 courses is 16th August 2013.
For more details visit CCE website www.cce.iisc.ernet.in or send email to email@example.com or call 08022932508.