Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites applications from eligible candidates for PG Diploma Courses starting from February 2014.
PG Diploma courses offered by CDAC are
- Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- Wireless and Mobile Computing (PG-DWiMC)
- VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
- IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
- Automation and SCADA Systems (PG-DASS)
- Integrated VLSI and Embedded Systems Design (PG-DIVESD)
- Healthcare Informatics (PG-DHI)
- Geoinformatics (PG-DGI)
Last date for submitting applications for CDAC PG Diploma courses is 28th November 2013.
Admission test C-CAT for the selection will be conducted on 8th and 15th December 2013.
For more detailed information and to submit applications visit website www.cdac.in