[ads1]Center for Development and Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites applications for admission to 24 week full time PG Diploma courses at 32 centers in 20 cities across the country starting from August 2013.
The candidates should have engineering graduation or equivalent education to apply for the courses.
The various CDAC PG Diploma Courses are
- Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- Automation and SCADA Systems (PG-DASS)
- Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
- Healthcare Informatics (PG-DHI)
- Integrated VLSI and Embedded Systems Design (PG-DIVESD)
- IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
- Software Technology (PG-DST)
- System Software Developement (PG-DSSD)
- VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- Wireless and Mobile Computing (PG-DWiMC)
Last date for submitting applications online for 2013 CDAC PG Diploma courses is 20th June 2013
C-DAC Common Admission Test C-CAT 1 will be held on 30th June 2013
C-DAC Common Admission Test C-CAT 2 will be held on 7th July 2013
CDAC 2013 PG Diploma courses will be commenced from 27th August 2013.
For more details visit CDAC website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in