The vacancies in the individual insurance companies are as follows
- 800 vacancies in National Insurance Co. Ltd (Gen-394, OBC-223, SC-117, ST-66)
- 600 vacancies in New India Assurance Co. Ltd (Gen-319, OBC-224, SC-30, ST-27)
- 600 vacancies in Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd (Gen-368, OBC-119, SC-67, ST-46)
- 600 vacancies in United Indian Insurance Co. Ltd (Gen-304, OBC-155, SC-96, ST-45)
The candidates will be selected through a written examination which will be conducted on 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013.
The applicants can select any center in any state of their desire and has to appear for the exam from that center only, if selected he/she will be placed in any of the four required insurance companies in that particular state.
Online registration for the examination starts from 18th May 2013 and end on 8th June 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for National Insurance Company (NIC) 2013 exam
- Age Limit: The applicants must be above 18 years and below 28 years as of 30, June 2013 ( +3 years relaxation for OBC and +5 years for SC and ST)
- Educational Qualification: Must have 60% in Class XII/HSC (50% for SC, ST, ExSM) or passed in any degree from any Govt. recognized university as of 31st May 2013.
- Languages: The candidate should have knowledge on the local language of the state from where he/she appeared for the examination.
Selection Process for National Insurance Company (NIC) 2013 exam
The candidates have to qualify in the written examination containing objective type of questions. Qualified candidates will be called for the personal interview and computer proficiency test by the respective company.
National Insurance Company written examination 2013 contains 250 objective type of questions (50 reasoning, 50 English language, 50 numerical ability, 50 general awareness, 50 computer knowledge)
Fee structure and payment mode for NICL 2013 examination
Application fee for the exam is Rs 220 for Gen, OBC males, Rs 120 for Gen, OBC females and Rs 70 for SC, ST, PWD and XS and has to be deposited at any State Bank of India branch on or before 12th June 2013.
The challan for paying the fee will be generated once the candidate submit the application online at nationalinsuranceindia.com website
Three days after paying the fee login to verify the status of registration and print the challan and application.
Important Dates and Details for NICL 2013 entrance test
Last date to register and submit online application for nicl 2013 : 8th June 2013
Last date for paying the fee for NICL 2013 exam: 12th June 2013
Website for submitting application and generate challan for national insurance company 2013 exam: www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
Written exam date of NICL 2013 : 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013