Centre for Continuing Education of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to various evening and week-end continuing courses offered by the institution for the academic term August-December 2014.
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore Continuing Education Courses
- Innovative Product Development & Design Methods
- Basic Concepts of Project Management
- Intelligent Agents
- Advanced Finite Element Method II
- Analysis and Design of Composite Structures
- Fibre optic Communications and Networks
- Communication Protocols Design & Testing
- Introduction to the Linux Environment: OS, Commands Utilities and Shell Scripting
- Introduction to Numerical Grid Generation and Fluid Flow Communications
- Vibration, Noise and Harshness (NHV): Theory and Practical Applications
- TRIZ – Systematic Innovation
- Structural Analysis & Design Optimization of Mechanical Systems
- Embedded System Design Using Microcontrollers
- Advanced Sensor Technology
- 1D & 2D NMR Spectroscopy: Applications in Structure Biology
- Finite Element Method
- Intellectual Property Protection – Basic Course
- Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry for Basic Science and Applied Research
- Wireless LANS concepts, installation, troubleshooting and Testing
Application forms for the courses will be made available on CCE website from 23rd June 2014.
Last date for submitting applications is 18th August 2014.
For more detailed information, eligibility criteria and to download application forms visit www.cce.iisc.ernet.in or call +91 80 22932508 or mail to email@example.com