Number of posts at each insurance company are
- National Insurance Company Limited – 423
- The New India Assurance Company Limited – 494
- United India Insurance Company Limited – 294
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited – 223
Educational qualification for Specialist stream of National Insurance Company Administrative Officers written test is
- For General – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university
- For Finance – Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ M.Com./B.Com. with MBA (Finance)
- For Engineering – B.Tech/B.E in any Engineering branch
- For Marketing – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus MBA with specialization in Marketing from any University/Institute
- For Auto Mobile Engineering – B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering with specialization in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with PG Diploma (atleast one year duration) in Automobile Engineering
- For IT – B. Tech / B.E in Information Technology / Computer Science
- For Agriculture Specialist – Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science
- For Librarian – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
- For Legal – Graduate in Law
The candidates should be above 21 years and below 30 years as of 31st July 2013 ( Relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST is 5 years, for OBC 3 years, for PWD 10 years)
Application fee is Rs 450 (Rs 150 for SC, ST, PWD) and can be paid from 17th July 2013 at any branch of State Bank of India in cash to Account no.32968716721 in favour of ‘NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD’.
Last date to submit application for 2013 National Insurance Company Administrative Officers recruitment test is 3rd August 2013.
Last date to pay fee for the exam is 7th August 2013.
2013 National Insurance Company Administrative Officers recruitment written exam date is 8th September 2013.
For more detailed information and to submit application online visit website http://nationalinsuranceindia.com