National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) invites applications from eligible candidates for Joint Entrance Examination 2014 which will be conducted for admissions to 3-year B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration for the academic session 2014-15.
Candidates who have passed or appearing before any stream of 10+2 exams are eligible to apply.
Successful candidates can have career opportunities at
- National, International Star Hotels, Restaurants and Fast Food outlets
- Flight Kitchen and on-board flight services
- Faculty in Institute of Hotel Management/ Food Craft Institute
- Marketing/ Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sector industries
- Opportunities in Shipping and Cruise Lines
- Career with Indian Armed Forces
- Railway Hospitality and Catering Services
- Self employment through entrepreneurship
- Guest/ Customer Relation Executive in Hotels and Corporate Houses and many more
Willing candidates can submit applications online or offline by sending application forms which can be obtained from NCHMCT Noida and 52 affiliated institutes of management across the country.
Fee for Online applications is Rs 800 for General, OBC and Rs 400 for SC, ST and PD category candidates.
Fee for Offline applications is Rs 900 for General, OBC and Rs 450 for SC, ST and PD category candidates.
Filled in application forms should be sent to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Sector-62, Noida-201309.
Last date for submitting applications for NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam 2014 is 7th April 2014.
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2014 will be conducted on 26th April 2014 from 10am to 1pm.
To submit applications online visit website (from 5th Dec 2013) https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014
For more detailed information visit website www.nchmct.org