National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to various regular diploma and continuing education (evening) certificate courses offered by the institution.
Regular Diploma courses offered by NIFT, Bangalore are
- Fashion Photography & Styling (1 year)
- Fashion Journalism (1 year)
- Production Technology (1 year)
- Apparel Production & Merchandising (1 year)
- Fashion Fit & Style (2 years)
- Store Operations (2 years)
- Textile CAD (2 years)
Evening certificate courses offered by NIFT are
- Clothing Production Technology (1 year)
- Fashion & Clothing Technology (1 year)
- Fashion Integration for Textiles (1 year)
- Fashion Retail Management (1 year)
- Garments Exports Merchandising Management (1 year)
- Lifestyle Space Design (1 year)
- Design and Patern Making for Ethnic Apparel (6 months)
- Design Jewellery Concept to CAD (6 months)
- Fashion Photography (6 months)
- Surface Design Techniques for Fashion and Textiles (6 months)
Applications for the courses can be obtained at NIFT, Bangalore by paying an amount of Rs 100 or by post by sending an amount of Rs 200 in favor of National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore.
Last date for receipt and submission of applications for evening courses is 13th August and for Diploma courses the last date is 31st August 2014.
For more detailed information, eligibility criteria and to get application forms visit NIFT Campus, CA Site No 21, 27th Main Road, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102, or visit website [highlight]www.nift.ac.in[/highlight] or call 9036956755.