[ads1]Nitte University/ Nitte Education Trust, Mangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to various courses offered by the institution starting from the academic year 2013.
Courses offered by Nitte University for the academic year 2013-14 and annual fee details are
- M.Sc Bio Medical Science, M.Sc Human Genetics and Molecular Biology – Rs 50,000 p.a.
- M.Sc Oral Biology and Genomics – Rs 50,000 p.a.
- MPH (Master of Public Health) – Rs 50,000 p.a.
- M.Sc Nursing – Rs 1 lakh p.a.
- M. Pharm – Rs 1 lakh p.a.
- M.Sc Medical Lab Technology – Rs 55,000 p.a.
- B.Sc Bio Medical Science – from Rs 36,000 to Rs 9,000 depending on candidates marks in eligible education
- B.Sc Medical Lab Technology – Rs. 36,000 p.a.
- B.Sc Operation Theatre Technology – Rs. 20,000 p.a.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 50,000 p.a.
- General Nursing and Midwifery – Rs. 16,000 p.a.
- B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication – from Rs 60,000 to Rs 30,000 depending on candidates marks in eligible education
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication- from Rs 90,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on candidates marks in eligible education
- M.A. Media Production and Integrated Marketing Communication – from Rs 90,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on candidates marks in eligible education
For more details about eligibility and application forms visit www.nitte.ac.in or www.nitte.edu.in